Towbar Wiring Loom - Plug and Play to suit Volkswagen Amarok V6 11/2016+
Call us today on 02 4577 2022 for a fitting or delivery quote.
Ironman 4x4’s Tow Bar Wiring loom completes the towing offering for the Volkswagen Amarok.
Providing superior water tightness and corrosion protection, the 7-pin flat socket is rated to IPX7 (waterproof up to 1.0m depth) and IPX9X (protection against water during high pressure or steam jet cleaning).
Once activated, the self-diagnostic CAN bus ECU ensures deactivation of rear parking sensors and the recognition of a brake controller, preparing the vehicle for any towing scenario and reducing the chance of vehicle coding errors.
- Plug and play wiring loom
- 7-pin flat waterproof socket rated to IPX7 and IPX9K
- Bulb-out detection
- Brake controller prepared
- Self-diagnostic CAN bus ECU
- Cover seal for dust and splash water protection
- Reinforced attachment lugs
- Waterproof contacts holder with secondary terminal lock
- Individual watertight single wire seals
- Flexible large cable bending grommet with groove cable ties
- Completely tested to Australian Standard AS 4177.5