Recovery Points - 5000kg Rating (Pair) to suit Ford Ranger PXIII 8/2018+
Call us today on 02 4577 2022 for a fitting or delivery quote.
Fitted in pairs, the Rated Recovery Points are designed to provide multiple attachment points at the front of the vehicle, whilst allowing the use of an equalisation strap to evenly distribute the recovery load. Each recovery point has an individual working load limit (WLL) of 5,000kg.
The radius edges of the recovery points are designed to allow for recovery by any shackle, including soft shackles.
Powder-coated red, the Rated Recovery Points are easy to identify, even when covered in dirt and mud.
- Radius edge designed to suit soft shackle recovery
- Manufactured from premium grade materials, for the maximum strength
- Powder-coated red for ease of identification
- Multiple attachment points, spreading the load across the chassis
- Working Load Limit of 5,000kg per individual point
- Compatible with Ironman 4x4 Bull Bars