Polished Alloy Bull Bar Bull Bar - (11/2013 to 10/2017) - While Stocks Last to suit Toyota Prado 150 Series 11/2017+
Call us today on 02 4577 2022 for a fitting or delivery quote.
Ironman 4x4 Alloy Bull Bars provide strength and protection with a significant weight saving over steel bull bars.
Using the highest strength 5052 Alumium, Ironman 4x4 have designed the Alloy Bull Bar Range to be strong and protect occupants whilst providing a 35% weight saving to the equivalent steel bull bar, assisting with keeping vehciles under their GVM and minimising the frontal load.
Featuring winch compatibility, twin aerial mounts, high lift jack mount and provision for spotlights.
Ironman 4x4 develop all 4x4 products from the ground up, taking into account a wide variety of customer requirements, utilising the latest in state of the art 3D scanning and CAD modelling, in conjunction with extensive engineering and independent testing, to ensure complete peace of mind.
• 3mm 5052 Aluminium a-frame triple loop design for maximum strength and protection
• 3D scanned to ensure a correct and accurate fit, with stylish and dependable design
• Manufactured from highest strength 5052 Aluminium with a 5mm body
• Winch compatible with the unique Ironman 4x4 chassis mounting cradle, removing excess weight from the bull bar. Winch mount manufactured from SPHC pickled steel for maximum strength
• Twin slotted aerial mount for quick installation and removal of UHF aerial or flags
• Integrated driving light mounting provisions
• Provisions for front parking sensors
• Polished alumnium finish
• Includes integrated fog lamps (or upgrade to LED Fog Lamps)